Not all home sellers need to go the extra mile to sell at a good price. But where help is needed, there are several things we can consider together to make a tough sale happen. For example:
- To obtain your best price, don’t be in a hurry to sell. Allow time for the right buyer to come along.
- Decide early what your lowest price will be. On the other hand, don’t hold out for the impossible.
- Think of pricing in terms of un-rounded numbers ($99,800, for example instead of $100,000).
- Always be ready to allow your home to be shown with short notice.
- Be willing to redecorate if necessary, and mention that in your listing.
- Reply at once to an offer.
- Avoid asking for contingencies if you counter-offer.
- Make immediate possession possible on the date of closing.
Not all of these suggestions may be feasible, of course, in your situation. That’s why we suggest that you let us inspect your property and help you decide what might be most suitable for your particular needs. Your e-mail or call is always welcome.